Family Hubs offer a range of services to support parents and carers of children aged 0-19.(0-24 for SEND)
- Under 5’s direct work
- 5-19 signposting and information
What do our family Hubs offer?
Families with under 5’s can access the following:
- 1-1 support from a Family Support Worker, families can self-refer or be referred by a professional.
- A variety of groups running in the Hubs and in the local community, enabling children, parents/carers to take part in range of play based activities to support early learning and development, socialise and build friendships.
- Family learning courses such as Boost, Parenting in the Early Years, Healthy Eating & Lifestyles
- Antenatal, Postnatal, Breastfeeding and Baby Massage
- Support with finding suitable provision and applying for 2yr & 30hr funding.
- Friendly, qualified staff who will provide a listening ear to support your child’s learning & development and parent/carer wellbeing.
- Signposting for information around employment, training, childcare
The different locations where we deliver the services are called 'community delivery points'. They could be based in a local community centre, a school or a Family Hub building. Hungerford and Area Family Centre works in partnership to provide services in Hungerford, Lambourn and Kintbury as a community delivery point.