Autism friendly Cinema screenings
Autism Friendly Screenings at over 250 cinemas in partnership with Cineworld, ODEON, Showcase and Vue cinemas.
Every month, each participating cinema shows a different film from a selection of new releases and classics including Pixar animations, Disney adventures and many more films suitable for all age ranges.
What makes the screenings autism friendly?
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
- You'll be able to take your own food and drinks
- You'll be able to move around the cinema if you like**
**Guests are reminded not to run inside the cinema and children are to be supervised at all times.
Who to contact
- 0300 303 9062
- Dimensions UK
Office: Dimensions (UK) Ltd, 9-10 Commerce Park, Brunel Road, Theale, RG7 4AB
Out of office hours media enquiries
Sanchi Murison: 07766 097 914
Where to go
- Various venues throughout the Country
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
One viewing per month
- Age Ranges
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.