Audrey Needham Activity Centre - Full Day Activities
For adults over 60 and over 50 for those with a disability or care and support needs, including carers who need a break from caring - either by attending the activity centre themselves or as a respite for the person they are caring for. We welcome people with early-middle stages of dementia.
If you would like to meet new friends, start a hobby and learn new skills, come along to the Activity Centre! We offer:
- A packed programme of inclusive and dementia friendly activities that varies from week to week and flexible to meet your individual needs.
- Friendly staff who are highly trained and can deliver personal care.
- A two-course lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
- A secure and comfortable environment.
The activities we offer include:
- Art & Crafts – from making cards to still-life drawing
- Cooking – traditional favourites & modern classics
- Wellbeing activities – including armchair exercises and reminiscence sessions
- Singing for Fun – joining in with a sing-a-long whatever your musical ability!
- Games, quizzes & puzzles – from trivia to musical bingo
- Gardening – seasonal green-fingered activities
- Computing and the internet – learn how to use a tablet and get online.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Audrey Needham Activity Centre
Audrey Needham House
- RG14 7RB
Audrey Needham House is fully accessible to wheelchair users and has 2 disabled toilets.
Meals and refreshments provided to meet all different cultural needs.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every Wednesday from 9.30 to 4.00pm
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £43.30 per day
- For a full day of activities, with care and support, a two-course lunch and refreshments
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
The Activities Manager can answer all your questions and will help prospective clients with their application. There will be an assessment of needs and a risk assessment to make sure that the client’s needs and preferences are met.
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.