Audrey Needham Activity Centre - Full Day Activities
For adults over 60 and over 50 for those with a disability or care and support needs, including carers who need a break from caring - either by attending the activity centre themselves or as a respite for the person they are caring for. We welcome people with early-middle stages of dementia.
If you would like to meet new friends, start a hobby and learn new skills, come along to the Activity Centre! We offer:
- A packed programme of inclusive and dementia friendly activities that varies from week to week and flexible to meet your individual needs.
- Friendly staff who are highly trained and can deliver personal care.
- A two-course lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
- A secure and comfortable environment.
The activities we offer include:
- Art & Crafts – from making cards to still-life drawing
- Cooking – traditional favourites & modern classics
- Wellbeing activities – including armchair exercises and reminiscence sessions
- Singing for Fun – joining in with a sing-a-long whatever your musical ability!
- Games, quizzes & puzzles – from trivia to musical bingo
- Gardening – seasonal green-fingered activities
- Computing and the internet – learn how to use a tablet and get online.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Audrey Needham Activity Centre
Audrey Needham House
- RG14 7RB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every Wednesday from 9.30 to 4.00pm
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £43.30 per day
- For a full day of activities, with care and support, a two-course lunch and refreshments
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
The Activities Manager can answer all your questions and will help prospective clients with their application. There will be an assessment of needs and a risk assessment to make sure that the client’s needs and preferences are met.