Wills and Probate - GOV.UK

The right to deal with the estate of someone who has died is called ‘probate’.

You can apply yourself or use a solicitor.

Who to contact

Wills and Probate - GOV.UK

West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.

Back to top of page