Domestic Abuse Service - West Berkshire information
Last updated: 03/04/2023
Support for victims of domestic abuse. Refuge, outreach/IDVA and helpline offered.
The West Berkshire Domestic Abuse Service is provided by Berkshire Women's Aid. They provide emotional and practical support to all people experiencing domestic abuse regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, socio-economic status, sexuality or background.
- a 24/7 helpline available on 0808 801 0882;
- refuge placements;
- outreach support;
- independent Domestic Violence Advisor (IDVA) support;
- a dedicated worker in the Council's Contact, Advice and Assessment Service within Children's Services'
- safety planning; and
- financial, legal, housing and other advice.
Both numbers below are free from landlines and mobile phones within the UK and do not appear on itemised bills.
Who to contact
BWA Helpline 0808 801 0882 (available 24/7)
National domestic abuse helpline 0808 2000 247 (available 24/7)
Social Care Emergency out of hours emergency duty team 01344 351999
- West Berkshire Domestic Abuse Support
Where to go
Administrative Address only
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.