Northern House School (Wokingham)
Our school is a successful and happy one, where pupils feel valued and learn to take responsibility for themselves and others. We are blessed with children of many different age groups. Our school has an important role to play in the whole development of each individual student and is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Our school aims are:
- To develop our total curriculum provision to ensure that we offer high quality learning opportunities that are able to meet the needs of each pupil, that maximises pupil progress and instills in our students the confidence to contribute positively to our society.
- To extend the range of extra curriculum provision opportunities for all our stakeholders and develop Northern House School (Wokingham) as an active, healthy school.
- To create a stimulating, secure and exciting environment which encourages full and positive participation, in all aspects of school life, by all stakeholders.
- To ensure that all students are adequately supported, appropriately challenged and have a variety of opportunities to exceed expectations and overcome barriers to learning.
- To create a supportive caring and purposeful ethos which promotes the values of the school and offers a high quality customer service to individual students, parents and other key stakeholders.
- To improve school performance by providing high quality support, accountability and professional development for teaching and non teaching colleagues.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Fran Pass
- Contact Position
- Head Teacher
- 0118 977 1293
Where to go
- Northern House School (Wokingham)
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.