Young carers in West Berkshire
It can be rewarding to care and help your family cope but you should still be able to relax and have some fun, which is what West Berkshire's Young Carers Project is all about.
The aim of the project is to help by...
- reducing the amount of caring you have to do
- talking with your school or college about how to support you
- making sure you get regular breaks to spend time with friends
- supporting you and making sure you've got someone to talk to
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Joe Sutton
- Contact Position
- Family Support Worker
- 01635 503400
- Young Carers - information from West Berkshire Council
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.