BWA (Berkshire Women's Aid)
Last updated: 03/04/2023
Support for victims of domestic abuse. Refuge, outreach/IDVA and helpline offered.
Berkshire Women's Aid provide emotional and practical support to all people experiencing domestic abuse regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, socio-economic status, sexuality or background.
- a 24/7 helpline available on 0808 801 0882;
- refuge placements;
- outreach support;
- independent Domestic Violence Advisor (IDVA) support;
- a dedicated worker in the Council's Contact, Advice and Assessment Service within Children's Services'
- safety planning; and
- financial, legal, housing and other advice.
Both numbers below are free from landlines and mobile phones within the UK and do not appear on itemised bills.
Who to contact
BWA Helpline 0808 801 0882 (available 24/7)
National domestic abuse helpline 0808 2000 247 (available 24/7
- Berkshire Women's Aid website
Where to go
- RG1 8XL
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Helpline is 24 hour
- DBS check
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.