Priority Services Register - Do you rely on electricity or water?
Complete the one form to join Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks and Thames Water Priority Services Register?
You can join the Priority Services Register if you:
- Are dependent on electricity for home medical care, for example a kidney dialysis machine or ventilator
- Have a chronic or serious illness or short term medical condition; for example you are recovering from a major operation
- Are disabled
- Have special communication needs; for example because you are blind, partially sighted, deaf or hard of hearing
- Have children under 5
- Are living with a mental health condition
Register today over the phone or complete the relevant online form.
In the event of a power cut call 105
Who to contact
SSEN priority services 0800 294 3259
SSEN Textphone: 0800 316 5457
Thames Water priority services 0800 009 3652
- SSEN - Priority Services Register
Thames Water Priority Services information page
- Age Ranges
- Other notes
Criteria: over 60, under 5, and anyone with any vulnerability.
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.