Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
· Guide Dogs - If you are blind or partially sighted, a guide dog could change your life. Find out how you can get out and about. The Association's mission is to provide guide dogs, mobility and other rehabilitation services that meet the needs of blind and partially sighted people.
· Children and Young People's Services - offering a range of services and activities for children and young people providing valuable advice for parents and teachers. Find out more about services for children and young people.
· My Guide - My Guide, aims to help people with sight loss get out of their homes and engage with their community, rebuilding their confidence and independence.
· Buddy Dogs - Our buddy dogs are giving children and young people a vital boost in confidence. Find out how buddy dogs work with families and schools. There is currently a waiting list for this service.
· Extra information and services - more about mobility support, mobility technology and services for blind and partially sighted people.
Who to contact
Where to go
- RG7 3YG