Berkshire Vision (formerly known as Berkshire County Blind Society)
Information and support to live independently and safely.
Berkshire Vision provide vital practical and emotional support to visually impaired people and their families.
The range of services include:
- Home visits
- Children and family support
- 18-35 social group
- An activities programme providing entertainment and leisure activities
- 7 social clubs run monthly
- The Get Active Sports club
- The Guide Dogs 'My Guide' project
You can find a comprehensive Resource Centre located at the HQ Office in Reading. You will be able to access aids and adaptations and try out a variety of equipment. Please make an appointment in advance.
Who to contact
- 0118 987 2803
- Berkshire Vision (formerly Berkshire County Blind Society)
Where to go
- Berkshire Vision,
5, Erleigh Road
- RG1 5LR
- Age Ranges
- Age Range Notes
Children's activity club also available
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.