Macular Disease Society Group - Newbury and West Berkshire
Having access to good quality information is vital. The Macular Disease Society produces leaflets on all aspects of life with macular disease.
Local groups may:
- have regular meetings
- invite guest speakers to meetings
- run social events
- arrange outings and holidays
- help to raise awareness of MD
- get involved in campaigns
- work with local eye care professionals
Who to contact
- HELPLINE: 0300 3030 111 for more information on the group and contact details.
Where to go
- Society Of Friends,
1, Highfield Avenue
- RG14 5DS
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 3rd Tuesday of every month at 2.00pm to 3.30pm
- Time of day
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.