Bik Lee-Robinson - Childminder
Children that join me experience a loving home environment located in Burghfield Common for them to learn through play. Children are treated as individuals and we spend time indoors, outdoors and attending weekly activities for a varied, yet educational time.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Bik Lee-Robinson
Where to go
- Bik's Childminding Services
- RG7 3PF
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.75 per hour
- Minimum charge of 6 hours a day
- Has Provision
- By adhering to the child's requirements
- Immediate vacancies
- From January 2021 I currently have 1 x EYFS 0-5 years vacancy for 1 day a week From September 2021 I will have 1 x EYFS 0-5 years vacancy Monday to Thursday I will have 1 x EYFS 0-5 years Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Date updated
- Vacancy range(s)
Vacancy range(s) Places Start Age End Age 1 0 1 1 1 4 1 5 7 1 8 14
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Are you intending to provide 30 Hours?
- Are you registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hour Partner Summary
- From January 2021 I have 3 children who will receive 30 hours universal and extended free childcare The other childcare provider are The Rainbow Montessori, Burghfield Common and Busy Bees, Reading
- Do you have a waiting list?
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:00 Tuesday 07:30 18:00 Wednesday 07:30 18:00 Thursday 07:30 18:00 Friday 07:30 09:00
- Offers pickups
The Rainbow Montessori Nursery
Sulhamstead & Ufton Nervet C of E Vol Aided Primary School
- From January 2021 Sulhamstead and Ufton Nervet school Drop offs Monday to Friday mornings Pick up Monday to Thursday afternoons The Rainbow Montessori Drop off on Mondays Pick up on Mondays @ 12pm
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/02/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 08/09/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 18/05/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/04/2007 Care Satisfactory
I enjoy offering a loving, patient and happy environment with over 14 years of experience - references available
Outstanding graded by Ofsted for my last 2 inspections (September 2015 and February 2020)
Achieved my Level 3 Child Diploma for the Early Years workforce whilst Childminding
Join in with webinars regularly
- Contact Name
- Bik Lee-Robinson
- Contact Telephone
- 07971 420839 or 01189 833899
- Contact Email
- SEN Provision Type
- Speech & Language Difficulties, Behavioural, Emotional & Social Difficulties, Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Local Offer Age Bands
0 to 1
1 to 4
5 to 7
7 to 11
12 to 14
- Needs Level
Early Years Private, Voluntary & Independent Settings
Working together with parents/carers to work towards offering consistent care
A daily diary is completed, as well as a handover at drop off and pick up, along with a learning journey of your child whilst they are in my care
A learning journey is completed for each EYFS child to track their development in the 7 stages of learning, aiming towards their next steps.
Working together with parents/carers to support children towards their goals as each child is an individual.
Consistent care and continuous communication. I attend workshops or training when I can and join webinars
A learning journey is completed for each EYFS child to track their development in the 7 stages of learning, aiming towards their next steps. Parents/carers have an input too with regular reviews.
Adapting activities to suit individual children who may need additional support. Risk assessments are carried out for trips and so therefore thought and care is considered for trips.
There are no ramps at my home setting so is not wheelchair friendly
The aim of my care for pre-school children are to get them 'school ready' by tracking their development for us to reach their EYFS goals to assist in their transition. This is also helped through role play, chatting and demonstrations
Parents/Carers play a key role when assisting with their children in my care
Myself, Bik Lee-Robinson as I work as an independent Childminder from my home setting
I am always available to chat during drop offs and pick ups and I ask parents/carers to complete a questionnaire for their feedback once their child has been attending my setting for a few weeks
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.