Safe+Well (NRS) - for all your equipment and daily living aids
We offer over 2,500 daily living aids for purchase by mail order, telephone or online.
Safe+Well™ can help you whether you are young or older, disabled, a carer, or simply struggling at home due to age or illness.
How can Safe+Well help?
By helping you choose daily living aids or guiding you to other local services which may help to make your life easier at home.
- Are you finding it more difficult to get out of the bath and are worried about getting stuck?
- Is getting up and down the stairs becoming harder?
- Have you had a fall and want to avoid another?
- Would you like to make sure your home is as safe as possible for you?
- Would you like to find out where you can buy daily living aids from?
Find out what daily living aids can help you tap or click here
Alternatively, drop in to your local Safe + Well Centre for the opportunity to try out various items of equipment, where you can receive tailored advice to help choose which piece of equipment would best suit your needs.
Who to contact
0845 606 0911
- Safe+Well Berkshire
Where to go
- Nottingham Rehab Services, Unit 1-3
- RG7 4BQ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri, 9am - 3pm (other times available by appointment)
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.