Children, Young People and Families Services - Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust
Last updated: 15/07/2022
Children, Young People and Families Services.
We provide care and support to children, young people and their families in Berkshire.
In response to your feedback, we have integrated all our children’s services so that we can place children and young people at the centre of everything we do.
How we work
- Referrals can be made to our central Health Hub, where each case is triaged and an appropriate decision made according to individual needs
- You’ll find a range of resources on our website to answer any concerns you may have, provide self-management advice and to direct you to the best source of support for you
- Young people and their families are fully involved in the planning of care and support
- We work closely with service users and their families to shape and develop how we provide our services
Services we offer:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Children and Young People’s Integrated Therapies (CYPIT)
- Public Health Nursing (Universal Services)
- Specialist Children’s Services
- Other community services for children and young people
Accessing our services
For all new referrals please read our referral criteria and contact our Children, Young People and Families (CYPF) HealthHub.
If your referral is urgent, please phone 0300 365 1234.
Who to contact
- 01635 273706
Where to go
West Berkshire Community Hospital
- RG18 3AS
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.