Supported employment - Groundwork
Groundwork South offer assisted support services to Carers and individuals with needs and disabilities.
- Initial advice and guidance
- Improve economic well-being providing bespoke one to one support
- Tailored workshops to encourage confidence, self-esteem and awareness driven by the service users
- Employment skills to support service users transitioning into employment
- Engage with local organisations to encourage participants into work placements, volunteer roles and employment opportunities
Who to contact
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.