Charles Clore Activity Centre - Drop in sessions
Fancy a change of scenery, want to meet new people, try a new hobby or just relax in friendly surroundings?
Pop along to our drop-in sessions - for adults over 60 and over 50 for those with a disability or care and support needs, including carers who need a break from caring - either by attending the activity centre themselves or as a respite for the person they are caring for. We welcome people with early-middle stages of dementia
Offering a packed programme of activities, which varies from week to week, in a secure & comfortable environment. Highlights include:
- Art & Crafts – from making cards to still-life drawing
- Cooking – traditional favourites & modern classics
- Wellbeing activities – including armchair exercises and reminiscence sessions
- Singing for Fun – joining in with a sing-a-long whatever your musical ability!
- Games, quizzes & puzzles – from trivia to musical bingo
- Gardening – seasonal green-fingered activities
- Computing and the internet – learn how to use a tablet and get online
Who to contact
Where to go
- Charles Clore Court
139, Appleford Road
- RG30 3NT
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every Tuesday and Friday
- Time of day
- Session Information
Morning Session 9:30 - 12:00 Afternoon Session 13:30 - 16:00 Lunch 12:30 - 13:30
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Other notes
Charles Clore Court is fully accessible for wheelchair users and has a disabled toilet.
If you have a special dietary requirement the team would assist and support your needs. Meals and refreshments provided to meet all different cultural needs.
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.