Sensory Needs Team (Visual & Hearing) West Berkshire Council
Support for those, of any age, with significant or clinically diagnosed sight and/or hearing loss.
Our Sensory Needs Team can carry out an assessment of needs based on your individual sight and/or hearing loss. Some of the support and help which might be available following your assessment include:
- equipment - to help you manage in your own home
- rehabilitation and training - to help you with practical daily living situations
- mobility and orientation aids and training
- communication support and information
- registration and benefits advice
- information about other services and local activities
The Sensory Needs Team have produced two handbooks with lots of information, advice and support to help you understand and manage your sensory loss. These are available to download.
Who to contact
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.