Mental Health support/activities - Berkshire West Your Way (Together UK for mental wellbeing)
Current Your Way Services offered in West Berkshire:
- Up to twelve weeks bespoke one-to one support to help individuals achieve their recovery goals. Your Way works alongside individuals as they overcome obstacles and move forward with their life.
- Peer support and the opportunity to be trained as a peer supporter to help others with mental distress.
- Support to improve physical and mental wellbeing, access to work, leisure, education and training opportunities.
- Signposting individuals to other relevant organisations that will be able to help people move forward in their recovery journeys.
Accessing Berkshire West Your Way is designed to be as easy and straight forward as possible. We aim to make support genuinely self-directed for everyone we work with. To register with Berkshire West Your Way, or to find out more information, please telephone or email the details below to arrange an appointment with us. If you require support to attend our activities, speak to a Peer Supporter or member of staff.
All Berkshire West Your Way social activities are supported by the Peer Support Team and/or members of staff.
Berkshire West Your Way works alongside individuals as they overcome obstacles and move forward with their life. This might include:
- Managing mental health
- Entering education
- Returning to work
- Finding new hobbies and social activities
- Solving housing issues
- Making friends
- Organising finances
- Reducing need for mental health services
Who to contact
Where to go
1A, Rupert Square
- RG1 3HE
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Self-referral, social workers, community mental health team, community psychiatric nurse, support worker, friends and family.
Opening hours: The office is open for telephone enquiries from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday – please call us to make an appointment.
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.