Nature Discovery Centre Thatcham
Is packed full of interactive wildlife and natural history displays. There is a network of footpaths ranging from small family-friendly walks to longer paths for the more adventurous. Surrounded by a mosaic of different habitats, there is fantastic wildlife to see all year around.
- Lakeside café offering delicious hot and cold refreshments
- Adventure Playgrounds
- Gift shop with a great range of wildlife themed gifts, toys and books
- Picnic facilities
- Toilets, disabled toilets and baby changing
- Signposted walk routes and seasonal Wildlife Discovery Trail
- Thatcham Community Orchard
Who to contact
Where to go
The Nature Discovery Centre
- RG19 3FU
The centre, cafe and toilets are wheelchair accessible. The Red Trail around the lake is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday - Sunday, 10am-5pm. This includes the cafe (takeaway only), shop and outside toilets.
- Age Ranges
- Other notes
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.