Thames Valley Police, Child Sexual Exploitation

Last updated: 29/08/2019

Find out about what Child Sexual Exploitation is and what to do if you are worried. If you think a child may be at risk of CSE then contact the police on the numbers provided.

Who to contact

101 or if immediate harm call 999 (emergencies only)
0800 555 111 anonymously on Crimestoppers
Child Sexual Exploitation

West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.

Back to top of page