Day Services - Tanzanite, Theale
Practical and emotional support provided to clients with a physical or mental impairment through a range of engaging activities and opportunity to interact.
The activities are categorised as follows:
- Gentle physical exercise - chair exercise
- moto med and walking;
- memory exercise - brain games, quizzes, crosswords, board games, puzzles
- Creativity - art and crafts, IT, card making, flower arranging, sketching, painting
- Social interaction - pub lunches, shopping, cinema, personal profiles, one to one sessions and music in singing and relaxation.
Who to contact
Where to go
- John Cumber Hall
38a High Street,
- RG7 5AN
Other support implemented to facilitate the need of clients.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Time of day
- £45 per day if no transport required. £55 per day includes transport.
1:1 support charge of £15.50 per hour.
- Age Ranges
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.