Skip to main content

Foot care service (Podiatry) from the NHS

Add to My Shortlist

To access this service you will need to be referred by a healthcare professional, such as your GP.

If you are a patient with Diabetes you can self-refer by making email contact with the appropriate team listed on the website, who will then send a referral form for completion prior to an initial assessment.

You may qualify for a home visit if you are housebound or have problems with your mobility.

Who to contact

NHS - foot care service (Podiatry)

West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here