Home care and live-in care from Panacea Care Services
Some of the services provided:
- Home care
- Palliative and end of life care - can include caring for pets
- Night care - provided as a sleeping night or waking night service
- Personal and continence care
- Managing medication
- Household tasks and meal preparation
- Clinical care, including catheter and stoma management and PEG feeding
Who to contact
Where to go
- RG31 6QR
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
Night Care can be requested as a regular ongoing arrangement, or for ad-hoc individual nights. The minimum duration for a night duty is 9 hours, starting at 22:00 hours and finishing at 07:00 hours.
If extra hours are required, please discuss with the registered manager.
- Other notes
Areas currently covered: West Berkshire, South Oxfordshire and Wokingham.
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.