ADHD - Transition to adult services. A beginner's guide to the NHS's Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) for young people and parents

At a certain age – it varies depending on where you live - young people getting help from Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) must move onto Adult Mental Health Services (AMHS). This is called transition and is a big change.

At YoungMinds find answers to all your questions about the transition to CAMHS Services and how to overcome difficulties in moving to adult mental health services.

Who to contact

Young Minds - ADHD, transition to adult services

West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.

Back to top of page