Domestic Abuse - Thames Valley Police
If domestic abuse is in progress, if you feel threatened, if you are in immediate danger, or it’s an emergency, call 999.
Thames Valley Police are able to offer a wide range of support and action to victims of domestic abuse including:
- arresting threatening or violent offenders where necessary
- providing comprehensive advice on various matters of the law
- taking action against violations of criminal laws such as harassment
- providing details of solicitors
- supplying victims with domestic alarms (see below)
- monitoring individual cases referred to court and updating victims
- offering support through our own organisation and resources
- referring victims to other agencies for support in other areas
Victims First is dedicated to making sure that all victims and witnesses receive the support they need to cope and recover from the impact of the crime. Contact us for free support 0300 1234 148
Who to contact
- Domestic Abuse - Thames Valley Police
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.