A Parent’s Guide to Swimming Pool Safety & Hygiene
Last updated: 23/04/2021
- Basics of pool hygiene - how parents can help kids maintain good health and hygiene practices in and around the swimming pool.
- Understanding and mitigating the risks of recreational water illnesses (RWIs) and other water-borne infections.
- Important pool safety knowledge - understanding water safety signs, and helping kids recognise when it's unsafe to swim or dive.
- Other essential swimming and water safety advice and best practices for parents and their children.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Johanne Harris
- Contact Position
- Digital Consultant
- A Parent’s Guide to Swimming Pool Safety & Hygiene
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.