We offer free access to thousands of items: books, audiobooks, eBooks and e-Magazines, maps and more. We also provide a wide range of online resources, all available free of charge to library members.
Facilities and Access
- Access via ramp from street level
- Level access throughout
- Seven computers with Internet access available for use free of charge (shut down 15 minutes before library closing)
- Free WiFi (shut down 15 minutes before library closing)
- Black/white and colour A4 printing from computers (charges apply)
- Self-service black/white and colour A4 and A3 photocopying (charges apply)
- Self-service black/white and colour scanning to email (free of charge)
- Public parking nearby
Who to contact
Where to go
- Thatcham Library
- RG18 3AG
Monday: 9.30am to 5pm
Tuesday: 9.30am to 5pm
Thursday: 9.30am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 10am to 12.30pm
Please be aware that we can only offer a limited service over the lunchtime period as the library is staffed by volunteers during this time.
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.