Crisis - National Charity for homeless people
We can help with:
- learning, education and skills training
- finding work and applying for jobs
- finding a home and settling in well
- looking after your health and wellbeing
- volunteering and meeting new people.
Who to contact
- Age Ranges
- Other notes
Worried about someone
If the person appears to be in immediate danger you should call 999.
If you are worried about someone’s housing situation, direct them towards Shelter's free Housing Advice Helpline on 0808 800 4444
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.