DIMENSIONS - supporting people with learning disabilities to live independently
- support for people living in their own homes or in shared housing
- support for people to find and maintain suitable accommodation
- a team of support advisors to help individuals and their families with a personal budget
- transition support for young people leaving school or college
- opportunities for learning, employment and participating in the community
- day services and outreach
- short breaks and respite care
- residential care for people with complex needs
- advice and guidance on technology to make life easier for people
- specialist behaviour consultancy and training
- flexible and creative services for children and young people through our innovative Buddies scheme.
We support people with learning disabilities to live independently, in shared housing or in registered homes.
Who to contact
- 0300 303 9012
Where to go
- Head office: Dimensions (uk) Ltd,
4-8, The Broadway
- RG14 1BA
- Please contact Dimensions
- Age Ranges
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.