Last updated: 22/08/2022
Since 1968, Gardiner's has been providing care at home in and around Reading and South Oxfordshire.
Our experienced team are very friendly and all passionate about helping others.
We support our clients to continue living independent and fulfilling lives in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes.
Some of the many ways in which we can help include
- Care overnight - providing peace of mind and reassurance
- Personal care – washing, dressing, mobility etc
- Medication - reminders or administration
- Returning home from the hospital - regain your confidence after a hospital stay
- Tasks around the home – cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping etc
- Companionship – a friendly face can make the world of difference
- Respite care - does the main carer for a loved one need a break?
As a family business, we are proud of the fantastic feedback that we receive.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Victoria Gerring or Krista Hallett
- Contact Position
- New Client Care Manager \ Registered Manager
Where to go
- Gardiner's Homecare
10, Church Street
- RG4 8DZ
This is our office - we provide care in your own home.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We visit you at home at whatever time you need - our office is open Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £30 per hour
- Minimum duties of one hour.
Please call for short duty and weekend rates.
- Age Ranges
- DBS check
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.