Learning Disability Partnership Board - West Berkshire
Big meetings are held for adults with learning disabilities, carers, parents, adult social care, service providers and community support groups.
- Bring people together to talk about important issues for people with learning disabilities, and their family, friends and carers
- Make sure people who provide services make their services easy to use for people with learning disabilities
- Tell services what people want, and how to make things better
- Keep people up to date with local and national issues affecting people with learning disabilities
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Alex Osterritter
- Contact Position
- WB LDPB Officer and LD Project Lead for Berkshire
- 01635 760535 or 07912 309 122
- Link to the West Berkshire Learning Disability Partnership Board information on The Advocacy People website
Where to go
4-8, The Broadway
- RG14 1BA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Meetings are held bi-monthly either virtually or central location in Newbury; Tuesday mornings.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Contact Alex for date of next meeting
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.