Berkshire Asbestos Support Group
Free support, information and advice for those affected by asbestos related disease and their carers/families. A friendly person for you to talk to.
Join us for tea and a friendly chat on the last Wednesday of every month in Reading. At these meetings we can provide support, advice and assistance on:
- what benefits you and your family may be entitled to;
- how to complete the relevant paperwork;
- whether you may be eligible for compensation;
- links with local solicitors who can assist you with these types of claims;
- and, most importantly, a friendly person for you to talk to.
Who to contact
Where to go
Bills Restaurant Ltd, St. Marys Church House
- RG1 2HX
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 2.00-3.30pm last Wednesday of every month (N.B. There are no meetings in June, July or December)
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.