Support for people with learning disabilities - Home Farm Trust
- Supported living and domiciliary care - supported living services for people with learning disabilities to help them live more independently.
- Day opportunities - a mixture of on and off-site activities at Hft's Milton Heights site
- Supported employment - a service called Hft Work Mates, which helps people with learning disabilities into employment.
- Short breaks and respite - services so families know the person they care for is in good hands.
- Family carer support service
Who to contact
Where to go
- HFT Work Mates
HFT Work Mates
- OX14 4DR
Support and training will be held in your Local area
- There is a charge for this service according to the level of support required.
We will give detailed costs on assessment.
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here