SENSE Deafblind charity, information, advice and online resources
Last updated: 13/03/2023
A national charity that provides tailored support, advice and information as well as specialist services to all deafblind people (children and adults), their families, carers and the professionals who work with them. SENSE also support people who have a single sensory impairment with additional needs.
- Equipment & Technology for deafblind people
- Holidays & activity groups
- Housing Advice, communicator guides and intervenors
- Arts, sports and wellbeing
- Support through transition
Who to contact
Where to go
- Write to:
Sense International, 101
- N1 9LG
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.