Audrey Needham Activity centre - Drop in sessions
Fancy a change of scenery, want to meet new people, try a new hobby or just relax in friendly surroundings?
Pop along to our drop-in sessions
Offering a packed programme of activities, which varies from week to week, in a secure & comfortable environment. Highlights include:
- Art & Crafts – from making cards to still-life drawing
- Cooking – traditional favourites & modern classics
- Wellbeing activities – including armchair exercises and reminiscence sessions
- Singing for Fun – joining in with a sing-a-long whatever your musical ability!
- Games, quizzes & puzzles – from trivia to musical bingo
- Gardening – seasonal green-fingered activities
- Computing and the internet – learn how to use a tablet and get online
Who to contact
- Contact Position
- Activities Manager
- 0118 950 7914
Where to go
- Audrey Needham House
29, Victoria Grove
- RG14 7RB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every Wednesday
- Time of day
- Session Information
Morning Session 9:30 - 12:00 Afternoon Session 13:30 - 16:00 Lunch 12:30 - !3:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 per session
- It’s just £5, including refreshments – choose from a morning session (09:30-12:00) or an afternoon session (13:30-16:00).
And if you want to extend your day, a two-course lunch is also available for £5.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Other notes
Audrey Needham House is fully accessible for wheelchair users and has 2 disabled toilets.
If you have a special dietary requirement the team would assist and support your needs. Meals and refreshments provided to meet all different cultural needs.
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here