Autism Berkshire Workshops & Courses for Parents and Carers
Last updated: 11/01/2023
Autism Berkshire provides a wide range of workshops and courses for parents and carers of autistic children and young people, including those awaiting diagnosis.
Among those available to West Berkshire residents are:
- Workshops on Understanding More About Autism; Supporting Behaviour; and Sensory Differences; Autism in Girls; Emotional Regulation; Food Refusal.
- EarlyBird Plus and Teen Life courses for parents/carers of children aged 5 to 9 and 10 to 16.
Some are delivered online, but others will be face-to-face sessions at Thatcham Baptist Church, 1 Wheelers Green Way, off Station Road.
We also offer occasional special workshops in Reading, which are open to parents from West Berkshire.
Full details of all our workshops and courses and how to book are available online at our website, www.autismberkshire.org.uk
All our trainers have substantial experience of autism, either as parents and carers themselves or from working in the field for many years.
If you would like more details of workshops and courses, call 01189 594 594 (option 1) or email email@example.com
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Julia Cox
- Contact Position
- Training and family support lead
- 01189 594 594 (option 1)
- Autism Berkshire
Where to go
- Thatcham Baptist Church
1, Wheelers Green Way
- RG19 4YF
- Most workshops are free of charge.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- SEN Provision Type
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- DBS check
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.