NHS Talking Therapies Berkshire
If you're feeling low, having trouble sleeping, or worrying too much NHS Talking therapies can help you overcome life's difficulties so you can start enjoying life again.
We have a team of advisors and therapists who can help you to learn techniques to see things differently that you can apply now and in future if your spot your own warning signs.
What we can help you with
We offer a wide range of treatment and support options to help you through many difficulties that may be impacting your daily life.
Here are some examples but do speak to our friendly team to find out more about how we can help your situation.
- help to live well with a long term physical condition such as diabetes, a cancer diagnosis or long-covid
- balancing caring duties
- trouble sleeping
- low confidence and self esteem
- adjusting emotionally to big life changes such as retirement
- problems with work or exam stress, finding work or staying in work
- worries about life getting back to normal after covid
Who is this for?
Our friendly and approachable service for people of all ages aged 17+ in Berkshire. We have no upper age limit and encourage referrals for people aged 65 and over.
Treatments we offer
- Video courses (pre-recorded)
- Online CBT programmes - guided by a trained therapist
- Groups - by video call or in-person
- Individual therapy and counselling - by video call, by phone or in-person
How to get help
- Call us to refer yourself without seeing your GP first
- Visit our website to complete an online referral form, sign up to our online CBT programme, or to next month's Stress Less video course.
- Ask your GP or healthcare professional to refer you.
Who to contact
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.