Personal Assistant Monica Cares
AVAILABLE FOR CLIENTS
I have worked in social care for more than 12 years which took me through different roles, varying working environments and teams, and allowed me to serve people with various needs. As a Support Worker, I have provided support to the first line management and led a small team of support staff ensuring all individuals under our care receive high quality and person-centred support. I have always enjoyed guiding new team members on the needed basics for them to do their job well. I am used to working in a busy and demanding role.
My roles involved supporting young people and adults with autism, learning disabilities, dementia, mental health and supported living, challenging behaviour, domiciliary care, and end of life care. I have worked with care homes where I support people with diverse needs.
I am providing the people I support with a service centred on their needs and requirements i.e. person-centred support. In general, my service includes doctor’s or therapy appointments, hospital visits, prompting or administering medication, companionship, shopping trips, menu plan and/or meal preparations, laundry, and all other individual needs that will be discussed as we plan your support.
I value good communication, punctuality, honesty, and respect. I love what I do and always looking at how I can make a difference or contribute something good in empowering the people I support.
- Carers and homecare support
- Cleaning and domestic chores
- Help getting out and about
- Personal care
- Sitting service
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- NCFE Level 1 Award in English: Constructing Sentences
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- CAT Level 4 and ACCA Level 2, (Certified Accounting Technician Level 4) and Association Chartered Certified Accountants Level 2) / ACCA Board
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Monica Magoti
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
Areas currently covered: Hermitage, Mortimer, Newbury, Pangbourne, Streatley, Thatcham and Theale. Also covering Wokingham.
Duration of visits: 1 hour
- Support with Confidence
West Berkshire Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer.