Providing free emotional and therapeutic support to victims of crime across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. The service enables a one front door approach for all victims, witnesses and family members of victims to access support following a crime regardless of the crime type, whether it…
adult channelAdvice and information
83 Search Results
- Anxiety about health
- Autism - Embrace Autism because....
- Autism - adults getting a diagnosis
- Autism - adults getting a diagnosis and the benefits
- Can I get free therapy or counselling?
- Five ways to Wellbeing
- Get active for mental wellbeing
- Going to work after mental health issues
There are 3 things you must do in the first few days after someone dies. Get a medical certificate from a GP or hospital doctor. You’ll need this to register the death. Register the death within 5 days. You’ll then get the documents you need…
The Jobcentre are running a set of three workshops that are focussing on an individual’s strengths and skills. Its giving small groups, of a maximum of 6, to have time to think about what they can do regardless of any health conditions or disabilities or…