The aim of this training is to help people become more confident in using a wheelchair, become less dependent on others and to show people how to overcome everyday environmental challenges.
adult channelNeed health information or support?
164 Search Results
- Anxiety about health
- Asperger syndrome
- Autism - Embrace Autism because....
- Autism - adults getting a diagnosis and the benefits
- Caring for someone with dementia at home
- Coronavirus COVID-19 wellbeing information including online activities
- CTPLD - Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities
You only need to claim once. After this, you should get it automatically each year, as long as your circumstances do not change. The payment is made directly into your bank account in November or December. Stay Warm this winter - advice from Independent Age…
Article provided by NHS Choices See original on NHS Choices
Small, friendly classes. All levels welcome One-to-one and small-group yoga tuition also available – a great way to begin or develop your own yoga practice in the comfort of your own home at a time to suit you. Work at your own pace with expert…