There are four Family Hubs located throughout West Berkshire. (previously known as Children's Centres). They provide a range of services to parents and carers living in their areas with children aged 0-19 years old. They provide:
- An excellent setting for meeting other parents and making new friends.
- Provide a variety of activities running in the centres and within the community.
- An area where children can play together, learn to socialise and develop friendships.
- Access to health visitors via the baby weigh in clinics, and breastfeeding support.
- Provide parenting support by running various classes and courses such as paediatric first aid and baby massage.
- Advice on employment, training and childcare.
- Friendly staff will help you see how your child is learning through play, and help you understand your child’s development.
To view the activities within the Family Hub areas please click on the relevant related link.